- $1,000 minimum
- New money
- Rates subject to change at any time
- At maturity the certificate will renew at the prevailing 1 year rate
- Offer expires 11/30/2020.
How to Invest:
- Review the Offering Circular
- Complete the Purchase Application & Agreement
- Return the signed application with a check payable to MB Loan Fund.
When you invest with MB Foundation you are investing in ministry. Your investment provides capital for our loan program. While you earn a rate of return, we help churches reach their full ministry potential. We call that an investment with purpose. We call that Giving Meaning to Money®! All rates variable. Offer expires 11/30/2020 and may be discontinued at any time. The purchase of MBLF's securities is subject to risks, which are described in our Offering Circular. This is not an offer to sell you our securities and we are not soliciting you to buy our securities. We will offer and sell our securities only in states where authorized. The offering is made solely by the Offering Circular. Not FDIC or SIPC Insured. Not Bank Deposit. No U.S. Conference Guarantee.
*In the state of Washington, we can only offer investments to current or past investors or borrowers. We are working on a solution but until further notice our offering to new customers is suspended. We apologize for the inconvenience.