MB Foundation Home Loans are available to purchase primary residences in the United States for licensed/ordained ministers of MB Churches, Multiply missionaries, and other licensed/ordained MB ministers. A “licensed/ordained minister” is defined as an individual who is recognized by the U.S. Conference as a minister.
- Kingdom impact. Interest paid on your loan would resource our efforts to Champion Biblical Stewardship, assist a church with financing the purchase of a new facility, facilitate charitable giving and support USMB, and many other benefits. Not every lender can claim that kind of impact. What a great way to partner together for the benefit of the MB church family!
- Simplified application process. Our process is fast and easy and will save you the frustration of filling out multiple forms.
- Cost savings. MB Foundation does not charge a fee for our loan services. Closing costs would be the responsibility of the borrower. We also do not charge mortgage insurance which can be common with other lenders if a sufficient down payment is not provided.
- Interest rates are calculated by adding a margin of 3.50% to the current 11th District COFI Replacement Index. Adjustments are then applied based on your credit score and down payment/equity.
- 5 year adjustable rate mortgage. The interest rate is fixed for 5 years and then reset and fixed every 5 years until maturity.
- Amortization up to 30 years.
- Financing is available up to 95% of the value of the home.
- No fees.
- No mortgage insurance.
How to Apply
- Fill out a loan application. Download an application and loan policies here.
- Submit three (3) credit scores. You can get credit scores from various credit monitoring websites such as www.freecreditreport.com. Often a fee of approximately $40 is required to obtain the scores.
- Submit an appraisal.
It is recommended that the application and credit scores be submitted for pre-approval prior to ordering the appraisal. They will allow for pre-qualification and a rate quote before incurring the cost of an appraisal.
Download a flyer. Questions or applications can be directed to Bruce Jost at email@example.com or 800.551.1547.
“MB Foundation was the best choice for our home loan. They are personal, competitive, streamlined, and mission driven. They check all the boxes!”
Forrest Jenan, Pastor
Neighborhood Church, Visalia, CA