Mid Year Market Update Webinar 07.29.2020
Update on the markets from a faith based perspective with Jeff Jorgenson, MB Foundation and Winters Richwine, Cornerstone Management, Inc.
Listen to a Cornerstone Market Volatility Update from March 10, 2020
Comments from Bryan Taylor, CFA, Cornerstone Management Chief Investment Officer on economic changes as they relate to Coronavirus, challenges of oil prices, and the market. (There will be a short wait in the beginning.)
MB Foundation is experienced and qualified to assist your organization in the management of institutional funds. Whether investing for the short or long term, we can help you find a solution to meet your needs. MB Foundation manages over $250 million in total assets. As a fiduciary of these assets we have developed a system to steward funds with excellence.
Our fund management team consists of 3 distinct groups that work closely together:
1. MB Foundation Staff serves as the primary point of contact and customer service for all clients and oversees fund management projects and duties.
2. MB Foundation Board of Directors provides oversight, establishes internal policy and approves Investment Policy Statements for investment pools owned by MB Foundation.
3. Cornerstone Management, Inc. partners with MB Foundation to provide investment consulting services. Cornerstone has been in existence serving the evangelical nonprofit sector since 1991 and has been in partnership with MB Foundation since 2001. They work closely with us to:
- Recommend & monitor money managers based on performance, compatibility and compliance to MB Foundation standards.
- Develop custom investment strategies to develop written Investment Policy Statements for each unique client portfolio.
- Implement investment strategy including setting up accounts with money managers to carry out the customized investment strategy.
- Recommend asset allocation to meet client stated investment objectives.
- Report investment performance of money managers in a clear and complete format.
- Investment screening along with money managers for moral responsible investment (MRI) criteria to accomplish investment goals with the same values that are important to our Mennonite Brethren constituency.
Fund Management opportunities with MB Foundation include:
Contact a Planned Giving Advisor to learn about how we can assist your organization in the management of institutional funds.
- Exclusively for MB Pastors and Staff
- Provided through GuideStone Financial Resources
- Christian-screened Mutual Fund Choices
- Education and Support for Participants
- Minister's Housing Allowance Benefit