Biblical Estate Design
Did you know that up to 70% of all adults do not have an up-to-date will? Most people spend 50-60 years accumulating and 20 years or more trying to keep from losing everything they worked for, yet many will not spend a couple of hours planning the distribution of their resources when they die.
Most of us think of writing an estate plan as a legal process. We want to encourage you to think of it as Transferring Stewardship.
Our Biblical Estate Design Service brings your faith into the process of preparing a God-honoring, legal and tax-effective estate plan. Our experienced team will help you...
1. Get Organized
- Understand Estate Plan Basics
- Understand the Process to Develop an Estate Plan
- Complete Personal and Financial Inventories
2. Understand God's Plan For your Estate
- Provide you our Transferring Stewardship Booklet
- Pray with you
3. Develop and Implement an Estate Plan
- Clarify Goals
- Make Decisions
- Review and Finalize Legal Documents
An Estate Plan Provides:
- Comfort and peace of mind to you and your loved ones
- Provision and protection
- The opportunity to leave a legacy for loved ones
- The opportunity to fuel ministry for years to come
Download a Legacy File Checklist to help communicate future plans.
Want to learn more? Check out these free resources about Wills and Bequests.