Charity Advised Fund
We can help your church set up an online giving option.
Follow these steps and we can get your church set up quickly and easily.
- Fill out a short application.
- We will set up a church account called a Charity Advised Fund.
- We will send you a link to your giving page (view a sample here).
- You can add the link to your website and/or distribute the link to your congregation.
- You will be able to monitor the donations online and request funds as needed.
- The minimum disbursement is $100 per transaction.
- The organization will receive a quarterly statement.
- Funds will be invested in our Money Market strategy.
Pricing Schedule for Services:
- Distributions from funds held for less than 30 days will be charged a 0.50% transaction fee
per distribution. WAIVED DURING COVID SITUATION
- Distributions from funds held for more than 30 days will not be subject to any fee.
- Debit card, credit card and e-Checks are acceptable donation methods.
MB Foundation will pass along the processing fees to the Charity Advised Fund.
Bank credit/debit card processing fees are 3% of the donation. E-Checks fees are 2% of the donation.
Online Account Management:
Mbfoundation.com allows secure, efficient access to accounts 24/7.
This service provides you the ability to view balances, statements and activity on the account.